June 15th, 2016 |

June 2014 March 2016 August 2016

April 7th, 2014 |

Terramin’s South Gawler Project (SGP) is located along the southern margin of the Gawler Ranges, northern Eyre Peninsula, South Australia (Figure 1). The Project comprises a group of seventeen Exploration Licences totalling 8321km2 and one Exploration Licence Application covering 637km2, all held by Menninnie Metals Pty Ltd (MMPL), a wholly […]

March 17th, 2014 |

The Angas Zinc Mine is located on the Fleurieu Peninsula in South Australia, 2km from the town of Strathalbyn, 60km from the state’s capital city Adelaide, and 70km from the sea port of Port Adelaide. The mine was placed in care and maintenance in late 2013 as a result of […]

March 17th, 2014 |

The Tala Hamza Zinc Project (“Project’) is owned by Western Mediterranean Zinc Spa (WMZ), a joint venture vehicle to develop the Project between Terramin and Enterprise Nationale des Produits Miniers Non-Ferreux et des Substances Utiles Spa (ENOF). Terramin holds a 65% shareholding in WMZ, with the remaining 35% held by […]

March 17th, 2014 |

Kapunda Copper Mine – 100% Terramin The Kapunda Copper Mine is located on EL5626 in the northern Mount Lofty Ranges, South Australia approximately 35km north of Gawler and 80km from Port Adelaide. In 2017 Terramin entered into a binding term sheet agreement with Environmental Copper Recovery Pty Ltd (ECR) to […]

March 17th, 2014 |

Wheal Barton (Copper Gold Silver) – 100% Terramin Background Copper mineralisation was discovered at Wheal Barton in 1846, approximately 2km east of the township of Truro. Mining commenced in 1849. The mine was worked on an intermittent basis until 1889 and more recently between 1956 and 1972 (“Truro the Travellers […]

March 17th, 2014 |

Golden Slope (Gold) – 100% Terramin The Golden Slope project falls within the eastern portion of the Birdwood Goldfield and is located on EL5568 approximately 40km ENE of Adelaide. Alluvial gold was discovered at Golden Slope in 1869 and by 1870 over 2,000 ounces of gold had been recovered. Sporadic […]

March 17th, 2014 |

Terramin holds twelve contiguous exploration tenements comprising the Adelaide Hills Project which cover 3702 km2 stretching 120km between Victor Harbor and Kapunda (Figure 1). The recently acquired Adelaide Hills tenements and the former Fleurieu Project’s exploration tenements, are now collectively referred to as the Adelaide Hills Project. This Project area […]

March 17th, 2014 |

Bird-in-Hand Gold Project (Project) is situated on the site of the historic Bird-in-Hand gold mine, located 2.7km from Woodside in the Adelaide Hills, 30km east of South Australia’s capital city, Adelaide and 35km north of Terramin’s existing Angas Zinc Mine (Angas) at Strathalbyn. History The Bird-in-Hand mine was one of […]