To access our hydrogeological scope of works, click here.
Data for BIH Gold Project Groundwater Model
This document contains all the recorded baseline bore data that has been used in the Inverbrackie catchment groundwater model development. The interpretation and analysis of that data is included in the model and the groundwater report.
To view the baseline data which has informed the Groundwater report, please click here.
- The document includes
- 2014 Drilling Logs from IB Wells
- 2014 Downhole Geophysics Lots from IB Wells
- Constant Rate Drawdown Test Analysis
- Well Census Assay Results
- Inverbrackie Creek Springs identification
These studies include the peer review report in accordance with the Ministerial Determination regarding the Bird-in-Hand Gold Project and the Final Groundwater Assessment. To view the Ministerial Determination please click here.