Projects

Terramin Australia currently has projects in the following areas:

Tala Hamza

The Tala Hamza Zinc Project (“Project’) is owned by Western Mediterranean Zinc Spa (WMZ) with Terramin holding a 65% shareholding in WMZ. The remaining 35% is held by two Algerian government-owned companies: Enterprise Nationale des Produits Miniers Non-Ferreux et des Substances Utiles Spa (ENOF) (32.5%) and Office National de Recherche Geologique et Miniere (ORGM) (2.5%).

Bird-in-Hand

The Bird-in-Hand Gold Project is situated on the site of a historic gold mine, 2.7 km from Woodside in the Adelaide Hills, 30km from South Australia’s capital city, Adelaide.

Angas Zinc Mine

The Angas Zinc Mine is located on the Fleurieu Peninsula in South Australia, 2km from the town of Strathalbyn, 60km from the state’s capital city Adelaide, and 70km from the sea port of Port Adelaide.

Adelaide Hills

Terramin holds twelve contiguous exploration tenements comprising the Adelaide Hills Project which cover 3547 km2 stretching 120km between Victor Harbor and Kapunda.

Gawler Craton

The Menninnie and Mt Ive projects are located in an under-explored highly prospective part of the Gawler Craton of South Australia where numerous styles of mineralisation occur associated with the emplacement of the major Mesoproterozoic (~1590Ma) volcano-plutonic complex comprising the extensive Gawler Range Volcanics (GRV) and their granite intrusive equivalents (Hiltaba granites).

Questions/Concerns/Suggestions

For any questions, concerns or suggestions regarding one of our projects, please complete the form below. All personal information provided in this form is for administration purposes only and will be kept confidential. Before lodging a grievance, please read through our Grievance Policy. Once submitted, any grievance will be addressed in accordance with our Grievance Policy and we will endeavour to respond to it as soon as reasonably possible.